The local associations in Europe (EU-Member) are VeKNI (Germany), KSEAUK (UK), ASCoF (France), KOSEAA (Austria), KOSES (Finland), KSSEA (Sweden, Denmark, and Norway), KOSEANL (Netherlands), KSEAS (Swiss) and KOSEABE (Belgium). These associations’ members are asked to follow the instruction below to register EKC 2017:
1. Visit your local association website or contact your local association to find EKC registration information.
2. Go to the registration system and make a registration. A special rate would be applicable for the European association members.
3. Transfer registration fee (including additional costs such as dinner for family, family program, Science school fees, etc.) to the bank account of your local association. Please do not forget to send a copy of the bank transfer proof to the local associations and also upload it to your registration.
4. Your local association will approve your registration based on your bank transfer and your registration inputs.
5. EKC 2017 Administrator will examine your approved registration again. Then, You are able to check your successful registration on the registration system and also a confirmation email will be sent to you.
Registration fees for general participants are:
1. You may check total amounts of fee in advance, which includes registration fees of registration and other programmes. This can be checked on the EKC registration system without providing personal information there.
2. Registration fee including additional costs should be transferred to the bank account of main organising association, KSSEA.
3. All participants including invited speakers should register on the registration system by uploading bank transfer proof (pdf format only) and/or providing with a guest code.
4. EKC 2017 Administrator will examine your registration. You are able to check your successful registration on the registration system and also a confirmation email will be sent to you.
Copyright © 2017 EKC 2017